We’ve got you covered this Christmas with 120 + high resolution handmade IOS 14 App icon covers. This has to be amongst my favourite listings that I’ve had the pleasure of making and I hope you love them just as much. Thank you to everyone for the support and feedback that you’ve given my shop!
Now just as with all our packs, we will be looking to expand them to include more icons. We’d love recommendations and feedback as to what we should include in an Extended Christmas Pack and we will try and get them done for you real soon in time for Christmas!! 🙂
– WHATS INCLUDED IN THIS PACK-
*This is a digital download- no physical product is sent*
Includes 120 + High Resolution PNG icons.
~ REQUESTING OTHER ICONS ~
Please send me a message on ETSY with requests of the icons you would like and I will attempt to make them and have them to you ASAP! A screenshot of the app would be lovely as well!
~ DOWNLOADING FILE ~
After you have made your purchase, you will receive an email from Etsy with your receipt and your files. This should happen straight away, however, give it a little bit of time if it doesn’t. Be sure to check your spam and junk folders.
If you have an Etsy account, you will find the following link useful to help you download your digital files right from your account 🙂 https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108?segment=shopping
If you still are finding it difficult to download your files please message me your email address and I will happily directly send those to you as soon as possible 🙂
~ USING SHORTCUTS ~
Make sure you have the icons sent to your phone and in your camera roll first.
1. You’re going to go to the shortcuts app on your iPhone.
2. Press the plus sign on the top right corner
3. Press “add action”
4. Press “scripting”
5. Press “open app”
6. Press “choose”
7. Choose the app you want to open with your new icon.
8. Press the three dots on the top right corner
9. Press “Add to Home Screen”
10. Type your app name into the text box
11. Click the little box on the left and press “choose photo”
12. Select your desired icon from and adjust the sizing to whatever you please
13. Press “add” up the top corner
14. Type in a shortcut name to whatever app it is.
15. Press done and then done again and your new icon will appear on your home screen.
16. To remove the original apps. Hold down on the app and press “Remove App” then press “Move to App Library”. Your original app will then be in your app library furthest on the right.
~ ISSUES ~
PLEASE, if you experience any issues, contact me. I am certain that I can help you one way or another 🙂
~ IMPORTANT ~
Products should not be shared or resold. These products are for your own personal use only.